Sabah Blogs The Other Side of Rungus Male: It always Friday in my Mind.....

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

It always Friday in my Mind.....

I woke up late this morning, I guess I got a big blast last night..but never mind since we had moved to a new office yesterday and the good thing is  there's still no disgusting punch card machine provided in our new office, so I considered today as a bonus to being late but not noticed by the irritating HR.

However, I don't really want to discuss about my new office, all I want tell is, today is Friday, again?? The days passing very fast, sometimes we even forgot, but for me I will always remember Friday. It always fascinated me in many ways.

Anyway Happy Friday, all the best in your weekend. Now I'm carving for 'Nasi Kukus', nasi daun pisang,nasi lemak, sinamu, ikan masin sabah, etc. hehehehe...paspuhun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Project Alpha's Facebook