Sabah Blogs The Other Side of Rungus Male: Sumo Wrestling

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sumo Wrestling

Recently I been watching Sumo wrestling on NHK channel and it is quite interesting since I never watch is so much before and the 'March Bosho' (I not sure if I get the name right) just ended yesterday (Sunday 28th March) and the winner was the last year champion known as 'Yokozuna Hakuho' a Mongolian origin.The first runner-up who will be promoted to 'Ozeki' rank (second highest title in sumo) known as 'Baruto' also a foreigner.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Sumo_ceremony.jpg

I wonder if any Malaysian could be a sumo wrestler one day? since more and more Malaysian are going to have the same size as they do..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Project Alpha's Facebook